"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time."
- Edith Wharton

Monday, May 24, 2010

Under Contract!

I have a house! Well, a contract to buy one, which is such a relief. It's a cute little house on a wooded lot with a waterfall in a great school district that I only somewhat overpaid for. The only downside? We don't close until July 23. Which is a lot of days from today. A lot of days to live with exH. My hope is that now that there is an end date, a flurry of paperwork, and paint colors to obsess over, that the time will go by quickly. Lulu and Boo are super excited -- they haven't seen the inside of the house yet, but I am going to take them over on Wed. during the inspection.

More later ... for now, here is a photo of my new waterfall.

1 comment:

  1. Big happy dance for you!! Can't wait for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete